Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wish List: The Ice Hotel

So I've decided to take a break from documenting our Hong Kong and Eastern Europe trip of 2009 with one of my "wish list" holidays.
So you may remember a past post of mine, which was a cruise on the Kimberly and I mentioned that my immediate family had this one their list when we win the lottery. However, it's a seasonal trip and we have a back up location if this happens to be the case. This trip is the Ice Hotel in Lapland.

Now some people may not get the attraction of staying in -5C temperatures and paying good money to do so, but I know two people who have and they say it is definitely one of those one in a life time opportunities. So as those of you in the Northern Hemisphere head into winter and those of us who are looking forward to another Christmas on the beach, can sit back, scroll through the link above and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment