Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Nike She Runs, Centennial Park, Sydney

May 2014


Last year was my first year at this event (and the third year for the actual event), and while I didn't love this year's event as much, its still my favourite fun run.



The run is a 10K night race in Sydney's famous Centennial Park and this year another 6,000 women participated.


The names of all the participants this year were on a giant She Runs sign, its always fun spotting yours.



The 10K course changed this year, which included a hill for the first kilometer, I'm pretty sure we didn't hit that hill to a bit later last year.


I can't wait to see what the event holds next year, this year I managed to knock 3 min off my time last year with a PB of 1:02:07. I would love if they did a women's only marathon like in San Francisco, but I doubt we would have the numbers.





No comments:

Post a Comment