- Budapest rocked, I was so glad we went and spent some time there as it was the place where we got the most mixed reviews before hand, in particular the walking tour was a great way to see the city.
- Sarajevo, I had no idea what to expect from this beautiful city where east meets west, I hope it's wounds heal sooner rather than later.
- Plitvice Lakes, we were not disappointed by choosing the tour that had this location in their itinerary, just a gorgeous spot.
- Belgrade was just meh for me, it was a old, tired city and didn't really add much to the overall trip.
- Terror Museum Budapest, the museums and books based during or around that era of Hungary's past taught me more than the museum did.
Us at Mostar