Friday, August 1, 2014

PappaRich, Malaysian Delights, Chatswood, Sydney

July 2014


My sister and I ventured into Chatswood again for the second Malaysian meal in so many weeks, this time at PappaRich.


Located between the Westfield and the Chatswood Chase its in a little bit of a strange spot, but easy enough to find.


When we arrived just after noon on a Sunday there was no line but it was busy, by time we left an hour later they were lined outside the door. Hint, get there early!


Similar to Miss Chu, you order on a sheet yourself and then press a button and a waiter arrives to take it away. The food arrives quickly afterwards so no mistakes when ordering!

Iced Honey and Lemon $3.95

Lychee Soda $4.95

Dry Koay Teow with Steamed Chicken $13.50

Biryani Rice with Red Chicken and Sambal Prawns $13.50

The red chicken was my favourite dish and I wish I had ordered a spare serving for later!

Side of Sambal Eggplant $5.50

My biggest disappointment is that we didn't order Roti....but we already had to much food and it was a wise choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment