Lone Cypress, Monterey
- Any of the National Parks
- Reliving my childhood at Disneyland
- Vegas, as a non-drinker, non-gambler I still don't get sick of Vegas
What would you do differently next time:
- Spend more time in Sedona, we really only drive through and there is so much more to the area
- Spend at least one night on the Strip in Vegas, we've been there so many times to see family and never stayed on the strip!
- We had excellent weather, May was a perfect time of year for this trip
- Book ahead at the National Parks, I don't know how many people we ran into that we're trying to book that day and had to drive 1+ hr out of the park to find accommodation
- Buy food and snacks from the grocery stores and take them with you, then you can have impromptu picnics along the way
Kings Canyon National Park
- Grand canyon, pictures don't do it justice
- Driving down Hwy 1
- Death Valley - who builds a castle in the middle of nowhere?
- The big trees of Sequoia and Yosemite National Parks, as with the Grand Canyon pictures don't do them justice
- I wouldn't miss anything, I would make it longer though to see more National Parks